Saturday, April 02, 2011

2 Years Part II: Phases & Cycles

It’s this time again when you feel bad about work’s routine. One minute you’re happy, the other you’re not. Now you’re laughing, later on you’re complaining. I think every employee gets to experience being hell sick of these phases and cycles – and guess what – they just don’t end.
I couldn’t have wished for a better placement. But this place is becoming null…a picture of an island I’m trying to get my way out of. Every day I come here looking forward to going off. This had been in mind even before, well I like it here, but I gotta admit what everybody else denied – the management is crap. I could maybe stand that since ‘business is business’ but in all fairness to other human beings I think we deserve a better treatment than being spit like were pigs and horses. I mean we may just be ‘some workers’ but we deserve a little bit of respect. And here, that’s a bit too much to ask ‘cause it was never given. They just don’t seem to care. And you know what they care about? Themselves. How to make a friggin impression. I mean yea we’re committed to excellence and our client’s success and all that I’m there. But does that mean you take your own employees for granted? Those who help you out get those people you NEED to make that ‘impression’. All I’m trying to say is…we’re not toys. We can handle those pretty challenges…but we need your help, we’d make better results if we work together you know. At the end of the day all we ever wanted to get us going was a little appreciation. And like I said, it’s just too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment