Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Trend of Irony

Another day to spend straightening my hair out while I listen and giggle to colleagues’ conversations. They often talk about stuff I don’t really like to join in all the time. Well call me a kill-joy, but I guess as the youngest there are just people who’d shut you out just because they think they’ve experienced most of life than you did. Lol. Whatever you say to them, they’d say they know. Oh well, I’d rather leave em there talkin their crap out like they know so much. Imma roll my eyes to that. Although sometimes it’s funny how they appear like bunch of kids to me. Their married lives, I don’t think they’re happy at all. Lol. And I know they won’t realize that, so I’ll keep this one to myself. Otherwise some of them’d have something to say again. There they go laughing and talking about text mates they hide from their husbands; updating on facebook infos they can’t show to their text mate flings; changing names to add more fun.. well they actually believed all those could give their lives more spice and excitement. I guess that’s how it works when you get sick and tired of your ordinary married/family life and since you’re tied up with that fact you don’t have a choice but just try and do it anyway ‘cause it’s… fun?! Lol. Okay. I guess I wouldn’t know it ‘til I get to that age/situation, let’s see. I just never really liked texting that much, or maybe I’m just not that… friendly?! I’d rather spend my boring times writing. There’s just so much to do. But I’d probably understand why or how this came to them. They all have their own problems and issues with their husbands anyway. Well, I’d probably have mine too, I guess we all just have different ways to play the game. So I’d settle down watching, laughing while listening to them. I don’t think I’m ready to go down there and waste my time joining. I don’t mean to be a bitch if you’re thinking I’m acting like one again. I just want to speak my mind so come on give me a break. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment