Wednesday, December 14, 2011

She has turned into a Monster...

“It was lately that I’ve been thinking about how she has been. She talks like an arrogant little bitch. She acts like a stubborn little spoiled brat. I don’t know if she knows but she’s gotta stop. This is just not nice at all.

I can see those sharp little needles coming out of her mouth when she speaks to people. Her mind just seems to have closed its doors for things. Her being straightforward has gone way beyond the limit. And I think she needs to know that this has got to come to an end.

I can see two tiny little devil horns growing in her head. Her mind just seems to have been poisoned by things. She has found refuge by putting people down and hurting their feelings. And she needs to know that this is not okay.

It was just lately that I started to worry about how she has been. Ill-words have become easy for her to say. It’s like being sarcastic and mean have become easier than being nice and patient. I want to make her understand the things she knew very well before.

The anger and hate she planted inside her seems to be nurtured by the demons. You may not see it, but I know it’s there. I feel her heart beat faster when her patience is tested. And her thoughts have been invaded by evil powers. Everything just seems to disappoint her and all she can see with her two naked eyes are dark shadows of frustrations and pain. She’s gone rude, sensitive, and bitter. She has stopped caring about other people. She has stopped caring about the world. And she blames the world for her undesirable fate.

It looks like she has stopped welcoming the spirit. And to hell, she cannot lose. She needs to get back to her feet. She needs to get back to her faith. Not for any other pathetic little reasons, but simply to enlighten her to the positive way. She’s lost in the dark and can’t find the light. And this is not the first time. I know she’s been there. But I also know that it’s much harder this time… because it appears that she knows she has turned into a monster…”

No comments:

Post a Comment