Sunday, October 16, 2011

Holiday in El Nido - October 03, 2011

So the rain is pouring, and I sit by myself, writing a journal about how good it feels to be alone sometimes.

They still enjoy swimming, with the rain on their skin, that’s so cool.

Yes, I’m watching people get soaked up in the beach some feet away from the cafĂ© I’m at.

The sea is beautiful.

I love the sand too.

This is by far one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been to. Also, one of the best holiday vacations I’ve had.

But this pizza’s getting cold and the juice is getting warm.

I hear bed calling again, or is it just my head? It’s kind of spinning, and yet my inner self is so geared up to write and savor this special moment with myself.

German girls playing chess in front of me and two couple pairs sniffing on shisha right next to my table, just sharing enough smoke to me and my curious nostrils. Some elder Americans with two young Filipinas…I don’t wanna discuss on my opinion to that.

Sun is coming out again like it did every other fifteen minutes. Seems like it’s taking turns with the rain for a couple of days now.

Still, it can’t beat the beauty of a paradise I see right now. Green little broccolis sticking into a really huge, more like gigantic, rock. They look so tiny from here, though I know I’m just a little ant to it.

What am I to do when all these ends?

Yes, in four days.

In four days I’ll be waking up from a dream; in four days I’m back to reality. And sometimes reality sucks.

This vacation may have rained or shined too, like the weather, there were times it made me feel really happy and excited; and there were also times it sucked that I’d even wanna go home.

But I still like it.

It reminds me that no matter where you go or what you do, life will not always be happy. You need to get fucked up from time to time whether you like it or not, for some unavoidable reasons.

Whoa! Power.

Ah, music finally in my ears…and the frappe soothes the mood. Solidarity fills me, and even if I can’t show it in my face right now, I’m smiling. I’m smiling for the good food, good music, and good thinking mood.

But once again the rain pours. And I’m still here. If I can make a wish I’d wish for more holidays like this. And before it actually ends I hope I find a good reason to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment