Sunday, October 16, 2011

Random Thoughts III - October 03, 2011

You know sometimes people dislike people.

And most if not all the time the people they hate are those exactly like them.

And they don’t even realize that, or, more like they refuse to think it is so.

I think I come to realize such when someone starts to talk how one person believes in crap, only to find out he does almost the same.

You know sometimes I’m also wondering if the life we live is about making an impression.

Of course we can live it to the fullest; of course it’s our choice to live it happily.

But tell me is life all about who does more or who did the best?

Is life all about proving yourself to the world and showing off what you have achieved?

How about us who were deprived to step on the higher pedestal? We’re happy with the little things; sometimes we even find joy in nothingness.

You know sometimes it just makes me wonder why some people live their lives in view of that, and some don’t even realize that.

You know sometimes I just ask myself a lot of questions just when I thought I knew a lot, well, I don’t after all.

And life surprises me a lot.

Sometimes it even puts me down.

And every time that happens, I’m reminded of how different I am and how small I can be in the eyes of the world.

What can I do? I’m not here to impress the world, or rather, I’m not gifted enough to compete.

But even if you don’t choose to join in, nature forces you to…in some inevitable situations.

See how ironic that is?

Even that really sucks sometimes.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment