Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Wish List :)

1.      I wanna dance.
2.      I wanna sing.
3.      I want a job where I can grow.
4.      I wanna travel the world.
5.      I wanna go to a place beautiful than what I’ve already seen.
6.      I wanna party and get wasted.
7.      I wanna kiss.
8.      I wanna build my own home.
9.      I want my mom and pop to be okay.
10.     I wanna live somewhere else.
11.     I wanna be a billionaire and help feed the hungry kids and dogs.
12.     If I can’t be number 11, I’ll just feed them in any way I can.
13.     I wanna go on a picnic at the park with a lover.
14.     I wanna go back to El Nido.
15.     I wanna drive my own car.
16.     I wanna have formal piano lessons.
17.     I wish visas were never hard to get so I can start doing number 4.
18.     A wonderfully different celebration of my birthday.
19.     I wanna play the guitar and write cheesy songs.
20.     I wanna have more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment