Friday, December 03, 2010

12 Hours - Part II: "Pee"

Haii. Somehow, I came back to myself from droopiness and almost falling asleep. It helps if you have visitors who suddenly appear in a much unexpected time! I liked that. And so I lost that feeling for a moment, scared it might be on its way back now. Although, my hopes for another rescue is pretty high.
1 hour and 19 minutes since I started writing the first part of this crap. I’m on pace for the second part hoping this time my ever waited partner arrives sooner. Not because I miss the person or something.. and besides the fact that I’m bored or anything.. but honestly? I wanna pee. And I feel the need to get off of this reclining chair fast! So come out, my rescue, come out. I desperately wanna be in the toilet to pee!
Still no sign of her. Not even with my unreliable eyesight. I’m staring at this couple sitting nearby, arm in arm, smiling at each other in their school uniforms. Ha-! I bet they skipped class to come and date here! I hope they don’t make out in front of my area though. And oh-! There’s that little kid coming up to them-! Too funny! (LOL) He watched them for a moment until the girl looked down to him and smiled. See? Kids know silly stuff! But still, I wanna pee.
Apparently, peak hours begin now (as for my own observation), and millions more bears and birds are coming in to migrate from wherever they came from. Cool. It’s like I’m watching the world work right now.. just like I dreamed to be doing. But I never thought it would be boring. Plus I still wanna pee.
Finally! Yea you know what I'm talking about. So it's been 2 hours ago or so.. need to stay up and alive again for another 4 hours and 10 minutes! On my way up to the toilet I was behind two nuns, funny how they're both short and laughing together and walked in a funny way too. I wonder if they ever think about stuff like sex and drugs besides the church and the bible. I mean, they're also human.. so I wonder if it ever crosses their minds. (LOL) Coming back from the toilet at the second floor I saw this man walking fast on his way out the mall, haha-! With my naked eyes I saw him reach for his underwear on his behind (underwear possibly in the wrong side of his ass) - too funny-! Then just now we happen to see the former-actress-now-politician woman who's known all over Tacloban and Region 8. She's so pretty.. perfect face, perfect bod, but I don't know if she has the perfect family as well. They may be one of the richest here - but not enough to make me jealous. It just makes me think how people go crazy with all eyes on her as if they've seen a Goddess who'd finally give them Php1M each!
I think I'll be seeing more.. so hold on for Part III.

No comments:

Post a Comment