Wednesday, December 08, 2010

"FitFlop"

First, who's the freak who created that title? Second, why?

Well, we're sitting here again in boredom, but this time instead of lovers cuddling in their uniforms I see FitFlop. FitFlops like flipflops, yes. That's a brand name for expensive slippers they sell beside us (with their red, long, creative booth). It matches the prices of the slippers actually. And why? Because when I was thinking about what to write, it's the first thing I saw. Simple and stupid as that.

We have 3 and a half hours time to find out if we're going to survive this day. And it's cold. Like the usual, I starved to death. This is also the first time by the way that I ate alone. Pretty weird. And even if I survived, I still don't like it. I just had to do it so my tummy would stop mumbling. I thought I was okay without breakfast and lunch but tummy was furious and I felt like throwing up. I guess I'm never gonna win against my innards. I have to start contemplating that if it's bad inside, it's gonna be ugly outside. Get the point of that?

Today, in my moments while I bum in this jungle craving for bananas, I realized I started to like writing blogposts a lot and wrote them often than I imagined. You know when I first uploaded my writings on here, I never thought of writing new ones spontaneously right after.. but kinda liked it since I'm the kind of person who needs to let out my thoughts and heartaches and write my feelings into words. So if that's usually the case, I may need to write every day since I got no one to tell it to, not even a recorder, you think a recorder would even like that? Haha - just like people, if it can talk, it'd probably tell me to stop. You wouldn't want someone talking to you about her fucked up life and sillyness, right? I mean what do you get besides a free yawn?

My partner is uncomfortably sleeping at the moment. Poor Eva. She must be really really tired she could sleep despite the different kinds of noises around! Then me, since this morning, been seeing a lot of babies: fat, thin, small, huge, cute, ugly.. Haha - some who are bigger than their age and could not walk properly - too funny! <3 They're all cute to watch (especially if that's the only thing you can do). I even saw this little girl walking with her grandpop and the rest of the fam when she suddenly puked. You got that right she puked. I don't know why exactly but saw that with my two big (but unreliable) eyes. And so the staff came to clean off her mess = eeww. I've seen a lot of colleagues too! Then there're some douchebags who came over to bullshit me. Just kidding! They came to ask, but I wanted to tell them not to try at all because they're pretty dumb looking (hahaha). In the end, the other one said like "By the way, I'm George" (with his hand proposing a handshake which I refused). Am I being mean or what? Well I ain't Ms. Stupid they can play their pathetic little jokes with! Plus - they're bunch of ugly douchebags! (I didn't say ugly!!!)

Now people are flooding in FitFlop. And I'm running out of words. Then, there's three more hours. I think mother and father ape's coming tonight so we can all go home together.. safe and sound. Haha - it's timely though 'cause I have some cash I need to protect. And no I didn't win any lottery (I wish I did), this is money I need to put to the bank. Anyway, I'm actually thinking how I can end this post. I'm losing my never-there creativity! Hehe so, I thought maybe it's easier this way: END.

No comments:

Post a Comment