Monday, December 13, 2010

Jabber

The smell of fried stuff in the wind is barring my nostrils. Same wind that touches my skin gives me shivers all over my body. Rumbling about in my mind right in this moment is my urge to walk away and leave. This isn't the place for me. If I fall down, who's gonna be there to catch me? If I humiliate myself, who's gonna be there to back me up? The food in the wind is slowly reaching the gates of my brain indicating my slowly fading energy. How I wish I don't hear the sound of the radio with a dying battery; when your ears slowly closes its windows; when your eyes start to snap out; when your brain shuts down.. all in a blink of an eye.

These fingers that type the words from my head are cold. I shake them once, twice to eliminate the numbness. It leads right through my arms and neck, it makes me feel tired. My eyes are tired. They're open, but they sting. How I wish Mr. Headache isn't coming today. This isn't the right time. If he does, what would happen to me? If I stumble in pain, where'd I go? And the wind is there again...; clock ticks as if I'm about to be executed...; the sand in the hourglass drops rapidly... time stops -

Okay, so enough of the drama. All I really wanted to say was that I'm hungry. And I know I noticed I've been hungry all the time when I write stuff, but I'm still slim (people even call me "thin" which I hate). So I gotta stuff up. More like fatten up a bit or something. Well I don't really care as long as my innards are fine. I'm always concerned about them you know we can never really tell what's happening inside. I mean literally and not emotionally. :D But in this case with APAC, some changes must be done. You know, I can barely eat on time, or even eat at all..and nobody would care, hell yea even if you drop dead and rot. I'm currently looking at the pictures from the party we had last Saturday, December 11, 2010. It was our year-end party themed Glam Rock and looking at the pics remind me of the possible last Christmas celebration I'll have with APAC. But that's okay, that's life.

Now is it safe to say that my ass hurts? Damn I've been sitting for almost half of the day. I don't feel anything at all besides the fact that my eyes hurt right now. And tomorrow, I'm going undertime with work because I need to process some papers. Plus I really need to get my kringles to stop myself from paranoia. I think a lot about so many things these past few days, even when I'm busy the most. Maybe it's a big part of being me: I think a lot. Like normally. Last night in my sleep I felt like falling, flying, swimming..then there was this ascending noise (and no it wasn't my alarm). That was like 15 minutes after going to bed and I was half awake (couldn't really sleep well actually). And right now I'm rewinding to the old days..high school days.. - no I don't wanna go back there, no.

Why are these people screaming???!! I hate it. What the hell is going on at the other side of the world?? Is it really really worth screaming and shouting?! Urgh. This isn't a noisy place, the whole friggin place is a huge noise walled and housed. If only I could tell em to stop screaming 'cause they're annoying me while I write my post! Haha. I'll just park my pen right here then. You can check out the-ultimate-show for more posts and the latest ones with Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment