Friday, December 03, 2010

12 Hours - Part III: "Boredom"


My phone is going crazy again.. it's telling me that I need to get a new one! And possibly a new post-paid service too - why not. This friggin day the only thing I probably hate the most is not being able to eat well, damn it. And times like these I'm friggin starving more than the usual! I guess I need ice cream at the moment.. but I'm not getting myself one! i hate temptations.

My partner’s doing Facebook while I’m writing (literally) this draft. There’s basically nothing else that we can do. We are bored to death like I said so. And when I get home at past ten I’d be doing a lot before I even get to bed to rest and that sucks ‘cause I so need sleep. Anyway, I almost tried the one-day-old chicken here, but instead, Eva got me the “tukneneng” stuff (small eggs deep fried or something) – which was fine but I think I’m good with four little ones and that’s it. I’m not so much of a fan with eggs.

Some hours ago I was laughing at those two lovers I saw earlier. They never left the bench for hours! Hugging and talking.. not that I’m jealous.. but they probably should’ve been in school!! I guess they left when the girl noticed her guy staring at me once in a while. (LOL) Oh well, she can have him anyway, he’s not halfway my type. Oh my gosh-! What a really really fat kid passing by right now-!

Suddenly, I’m thinking about my boyfriend. After seeing his display pic on Facebook, makes me wonder what he could be doing right now while I’m writing this crap out of boredom and getting paid for 12 long hours to do that! Hmm.. it’s probably around 11 AM in his country. He might be in school-learning, or at his place-learning, or.. sleeping? Eating? (most likely) ..or if worse comes to worst making out with someone else?! What the hell? (LOL) Change subject!

Too noisy here.. and I’m hungry again.. gotta get myself food! And finally, this ends at Part III. Thanks for hangin out with moi! J

No comments:

Post a Comment